please help put .m2v, .avi, .mpg, OR .tpr to a DVD!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beckmorales
    • Jan 2004

please help put .m2v, .avi, .mpg, OR .tpr to a DVD!!!

PLEASE< PLEASE, please, i am so frustrated!!!! i'm going crazy with this mess. i have edited a 20 minute movie in adobe premier and i am frantically wasting my life trying to burn it to a dvd using sonic my dvd.

please help me!!! i have downloaded TMPGE-Enc, avi2mpg1, avi-pro, avitompeg, i have converted the .avi to .m2v, .mpg, .tpr..
    i have changed the settings to upgrade priority, and followed lots of people's advice..i have uninstalled and reinstalled the dvd burner, i have talked with on-line help, phone help, people at work..

and no matter what i do whenever i am trying to create the dvd, and i wait the 25 minutes or whatever it takes, right at the end, the blue error screen comes up.

ALL I WANT TO DO IS VIEW MY VIDEO IN A HIGH QUALITY MEDIUM. WHY IS THIS SO IMPOSSIBLE??!!!!

what else can i try? please give me simple instructions- they can be long and detailed but i am not an expert here.
  • atifsh
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2003

download a free program called TmpgEnc DVD Auther different then TmpgEnc. load ur file, make menues, chapters, then it will make u a dvd structure on ur disk, which u can burn using nero. or if u got xp u can burn too using DVD Auther.
    Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

Working...