X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ipanther
    • Aug 2002

Anybody Find A Cure For Timestamp Error

Hi!

I've had the problem that I can see by reading the forums that a lot of people are having with their .mpg files. They display as being shorter then they actually are and when you load them into VirtualDub they bring up the Time Stamp error.

I would just like to know if anybody had found a program or solution to the problem, if so I thing a lot of people would love the hear it.

Thx IPanther...
  • simbalin
    • Feb 2004

Have u tried to remultiplex the movie using bbMPEG and set TimeStamp to every Frame?

Greetz Simbalin

Comment

• shiny#3
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Jul 2003

these timestamps errors may be caused by the possibility that those mpegs were created for the use with a MVCD od SMVCD or are KVCD. the main purpose of these mpegs
      is to burn a movie with a longer running time than normal on a video CD.reconstructing a proper time index
      would spoil exactly that purpose.

Comment

• ipanther
        • Aug 2002

Tried remultiplexing with bbMPEG but after I tried encoding the movie went all jerky. Is there anyway of reseting the timestamp of the movie to where it's supposed to be OR a program that can record the movie while it is playing to a new fresh file?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎