X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ormonde
    Digital Video Explorer
    • Dec 2003

"why call me a liar "

I don't believe I "EVER" referred to you as a liar at any point. Again I would suggest you stick to helping other posters, and not over-criticize other people’s suggestions.

Comment

• Quality's Proof
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Jan 2004

ormonde,

Now, you insult my intelligence....."perfect"? Remember your "supposed" correction of my use of the word "perfect", that was an unwarranted "snipe".

Why you try to put confusion in forum?
      Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

• ormonde
        Digital Video Explorer
        • Dec 2003

"Remember your "supposed" correction of my use of the word "perfect", that was an unwarranted "snipe"."

Where was "YOUR" use of the word "PERFECT" used anywhere in this thread? I was responding to the user "yabadaba". See quote:

"Even better news. I wasn't too sure from what I'd read to date whether these D-9 disks were available. So, it should be possible in the near future to do a 'perfect' backup of a dual layer disk?"

So it was the user yabadaba that used the word "perfect", not you.

Comment

• Quality's Proof
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Jan 2004

So, now you "crawfish".

My use of the word "perfect" was what the original poster was qouting.

DUH????
          Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

• ormonde
            Digital Video Explorer
            • Dec 2003

"My use of the word "perfect" was what the original poster was qouting."

Again, "SHOW" me where you used the word "Perfect" in your post(s) to user yabadaba "BEFORE" you responded to my initial post to yabadaba. The answer is obvious, you can’t because you didn’t use the word.

Comment

• Quality's Proof
              Digital Video Master
              Digital Video Master
              • Jan 2004

As yabadaba correctly understood , my use of the phrase "true (D-9 to D-9) 1 : 1 back-up does mean 'perfect".

When yabadab parenthisized my statement by condensing such with the word perfect as "perfect", your comment about that word was a snipe @ me.

yabadaba correctly told me that he understood. Some see the "big picture" and understand.
              Rig :

Comment

• ormonde
                Digital Video Explorer
                • Dec 2003

"my use of the phrase "true (D-9 to D-9) 1 : 1 back-up does mean 'perfect".

I refuse to further debate you over your definition "Perfect"–as far as it pertains to the digital video world or otherwise.

Comment

• Quality's Proof
                  Digital Video Master
                  Digital Video Master
                  • Jan 2004

Not my definition, it is THE definition.
                  Rig :

Comment

Working...