Divx3: PINKY bottom edge (worse when camera moves downwards)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivanrolim
    • Feb 2004

Divx3: PINKY bottom edge (worse when camera moves downwards)

I´ve just finished to encode my new-bought DVD movie (a nice terror oldie) but during the film I see pink lines in the bottom of the screen. No matters if I use ffdshow codec, Divx4 or Divx3 (I usually use ffdshow on all other movies with no such pink lines)

I encoded from DVD to DIVX3, and sometimes in the movie, when the camera moves downwards , pink colors fill the screen. It requires some seconds later and more action in the movie (like changing the plot or area) to get away. How could I fix these pink pixels? Is it a signal of permanent damage to my .AVI file?

I would appreciate any tip
    Thanks a lot!
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

tried the latest ffdshow version(s)??

LINK:

Comment

• ivanrolim
      • Feb 2004

WOW! UncasMS, I DONT BELIEVE IT, IT WORKED! ))
      I´m so happy now, the digital movie tecnology still let me with enthusiasm, many hours saved, aside of this little gem codec, faster and cleaner than the others.

Thanks very much , I see we require to be '24h update-alert ' though

Now I will prepare the popcorn on my 17´´ monitor. And learn more about film editing and optimizing. I know programmers are near to put ´Lurawave-like´movies fit in a backup CD, saving more space But that´s another history, a clean screen is still the 1st!

Comment

Working...