Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grail
    • Feb 2002

Help Me I Am Going Nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

OK here's the deal. I have four VOB files that make up one movie on my computer.

I have tried all the software i can find and none of it will convert it with sound....and if I launch Flask and it asks for the codec to use I choose 4.12 which is installed and flask or any other program for that matter ...crashes.

I don't know what to do. I'm not very technical with these things,...
    Is there an easy process for all of this?
    I found dvd2avi and it seemed to convert it into two files...on mp3 type file and the avi....there was two problems with this.
    Number one the Avi Files were 0kb??? and number two I would have to figure out how to merge the audio stream.

PLEASE HELP ME
    ICQ ME: 140194431
    or email me at yousuck118@hotmail.com
  • Downset
    • Feb 2002

give vob2audio a try it will make a wav file then just add it to the avi with Virtual Dub or Nandub. You can grab Vob2AVI at http://www.doom9.org/Soft21/Audio/v2a.zip

you may want to compress the audio when/if you use it in vdub or Nandub because it will be around 500mb+ of audio depending on the movie length.

Comment

• gchester
      Gold Member
      Gold Member
      • Feb 2002

divx crashes dude

divx 4.11/12 seems to crash on a few systems, its happened to me countless times, try the older divx3 codec which isnt that bad and see how you do, if you get two files(video and audio) you can re-stream them with virtual dub or premier.

Comment

• moviemadness
        • Jan 2002

when you rip a dvd you need the inf orr ifo file and its the ifo file that you select when encoding to avi in flask.
        also if this is allready the case get mpradium this is an mp3 codec so that in the audio settings in flask you can choose mp3.

let us know

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎