playing movies off hdd

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • media dude
    • Mar 2004

ahhhh is the region marking a little box with a gloge and on the globe is a number? man you guys rock i think i'm getting closer i will let you now the outcome. thanks again all biggggg help. i am pretting good at decodeing some other stuff but this is still a little tricky. oh one other question are some dycripters better on some movies than others? or is it by code in witch the movie is written in? thanks again. the dude

Comment

• zx50
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      • Aug 2003

Go to tool, settings, general, and where it says remove macrovision protection on the left hand side it has RCE protection region. Look on the DVD box that has your disc in. It will have a globe on the back of it with a number inside the globe. Put that number in this box in dvd decrypter.

P.S lol watch it probably won't be this anyway.
      Computer Fanatic

Comment

• media dude
        • Mar 2004

everything is working great and i have been makeing very good vob's, sound is very good and video is good but sometimes get a little glitch but i can live with it. thanks again for all the help guy's really appreciate it. there is a couple of other thing i was wondering about. is there a way to install my sound blaster audigy II codex in the dvd decoder and make them digital? and every time i play the movie i get this default file for win amp and also something that looks like this vts_01_0, i deleate them them but when i play a movie they return in the folder. any advise too get rid of thiease. thanks again.

the dude.

Comment

Working...