• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMW
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Feb 2004

Problems with Verbatim Digital Movie Media DVD-R 1-4X

I have been using Verbatim DVD-R 1-4x and it burns successfully, and it plays on my PC excellent, but it won't play on my standalone. (Panasonic RV32) I have gone to dvdrhelp.com, but there is nothing about this particular brand of media.

I'm very disappointed because I have 10 of these discs, and they won't play back on the standalone.

HAS anyone had any issues with this type of Verbatim. I have used Verbatim Data Life Plus, and that 1 disc worked fine.

I recognize that some discs aren't compatible with all players, but this is suppose to be high quality media..
    Athlon 1800, 768 MB SD RAM, 40GB, XP, Lite-On 451S
  • EMW
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Feb 2004

Update!!

I even tried burning another copy with the same type disc from another batch, still same problem..My standalone just keeps reading and reading, still no luck. It's not even coming up with an error.

I burnt using a Maxell DVD-RW and it works great..!!!!!! It's frustrating because I have always had great luck with Verbatim media (cd) in the past

Comment

• EMW
      Gold Member
      Gold Member
      • Feb 2004

still curious!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Covertrunnin
        • Oct 2004

ive had the same trouble with verbatim plays fine in my pc wont play at all in my stand alone your just luckier than i i bought 100 pack just to find out they suck

Comment

Working...