Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OmegaRed
    • Apr 2004

Authoring with TMPGEnc DVD Author

I encoded an avi file using TMPGEnc and then i used TMPGEnc DVD Author to author the mpg file in order to burn. Everytime i go to begin output i get the error:

Read error occurred at address 0001325F of module 'TMPGEncDVDAuthor.exe' with FFFFFFF4.

I do not know what this error means or how to fix it, can anyone help me with this? I have attempted to enode the original source avi file several different ways. I do not know what to do. Any help will be appreciated. my aim is MstrSephiroth1 if you wish to contact me to help. thank you.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"I encoded an avi file using TMPGEnc"

Did you use the "DVD wizard/template" (which you should) in TMPGEnc, or some other settings?

Comment

• OmegaRed
      • Apr 2004

Both... i first used the wizard and left everything on default. Then i started to change some settings and experiment.. and i got no resutls.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

A) After using the template (and BEFORE using TMPGEnc DVD Author), did the MPEG2 file you created play properly, from beginning to end?

B)
        1) Load the original video file into VirtualDub (or one of its many variants) or NanDub

2) From the "File" dropdown menu, select "File Information"

3) Post (here) EVERYTHING you see (BOTH video and audio information), or post a screen capture .jpg of the information box

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎