I am looking BEST TV-OUT with Super Quality.! u know any?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harry
    • Nov 2001

I am looking BEST TV-OUT with Super Quality.! u know any?

I had powercolor gf2 from a friend and it had problems with tv out boardering so I fixed it using TvTool However, It doesn't have overscan for 720x480 (optimal resolution for divx and dvd)

Well I returned the card to my friend.. now I am left with Voodoo3.. it is decent but it doesn't have good color tone and not as crispy as gf2.

I have GF2 Pure 32mb right now.. I am gonna sell it. I am looking for a Card dedicated to TV-OUT with no problems and good res in 720x480. I know all of us u are adroit in these things.

Also, planning to run dvd on it.

I am looking for
    *good res up to 1024x768
    *Supports 720x480
    *Good Color Tone
    *Crispy
    *Supports DVD rom very well.

I heard G400 is good or something. well just suggest me a really good card that u think it is. NO 3D Support needed.. it could be a card with out even opengl support.. not planning on using that :/ or play games.

Thnx in advance!@!
  • sugar4o
    • Nov 2001

HI
    I have Ati Radeon 64DDR VIVO
    TV out is good but if U have TV with S-Video IN it is the best solution I think. The difference between S-Video & Composite OUT is very big. I've tryed it on SONY 29' and colors & the sharpness of the picture is perfect with S-video
    Ati si known for its hardware motion compression (HWMC) & iDCT so with PowerDVD 4 under Windows XP the prossesor usage is curve with max 23% and min 1% on Athlon 1G
    I think that radeon Ve is cheep solution for Ur problem

Comment

Working...