Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wolftz
    • May 2004

DVDtoOGM Subtitles Problem

Ok, I've tried like 5 times to get this working. I'm trying to get the subtitles to show up for this vob file. I extracted the subtitles using sub rip. I've followed multiple guides on how to do this and it all ends up the same. I open the IFO set it to save to text, reset the time thing if it's not 0, then click ok. I tell it all the characters it asks me for. After it's done I tell it the fps which I got from dvd2avi and save the subtitles.

To include the subtitles in DVDtoOGM I got ot he OGM Inputs, I click select, select the .srt file I made with subrip, I check the box next to language, select the right language, then click add. Also, I have the box that says Subtitles (in OGM) checked.

Then I encode it, everything else works fine, except the subtitles, and yes I made sure I enabled the subtitle track. I'm not sure what else to try, I've checked post on the forums about it, checked online, and can't find an answer, so if anyone has any ideas or knows what's wrong with it please tell me. Thanks.

Wolftz

P.S. Everything else works fine (audio, and video)
  • Wolftz
    • May 2004

Oh nevermind, I got it working. The problem was that subrip was starting counting the times at the time the file ends so every subtitle was after the video ended.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎