X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ho7pes6fall1
    • Aug 2004

Live Camera Feeds

**IM SORRY IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE ON THE FORUM**

This can be labeled as the Dark Macgurus thread. My school has recently added live video feeds outside each exit/entrance to the outdoors throughout the whole school. They have nothing better to spend there money on so they added them to catch kids smoking ciggarettes but thats besides the point.

What i was curious is how besides being in the control room for the cameras, to mess with them. Put fake streams of what is really going on. Like they did in Oceans 11 haha . Maybe if that cant be done what can be so they dont know what is really going on. Any ideas. All ideas are welcome.

please reply to my email if you would

ho7pes6fall1@earthlink.net
  • Froggie47
    • Aug 2004

I think you need to grow up and get some responsibility.
    The cameras are there for a purpose, and you would do better assisting the authorities to find out WHY they're needed rather than attempting to interfere with them.

Comment

• admin
      Administrator
      • Nov 2001

ho7pes6fall1: I think what you are trying to do is illegal, or at the very least against the rules of your school which could get you into trouble.

Froggie47: Please refrain from making personal remarks ("I think you need to grow up and get some responsibility.") against other forum members. The last thing needed is a flame war

Thread closed.
      Last edited by admin; 27 Aug 2004, 06:52 PM.
      Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎