X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mukker
    • Aug 2004

play copied dvd in a standalone player

Hi Guys
    I am trying to find out how to make backups of my dvd movies but without success i can burn to dvd discs in which are tdk but cannot play them on my stand alone dvd player my dvd player is an hitachi pv305e and is compatible,i get the main menu appears on screen but when it comes to play it say cannot play disc ,if anyone out there has any suggestions i would be very grateful.
  • lgha
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Mar 2004

You would have to admit that someone, other than you, would have to have more information than you are giving. What programs are you using to try to back up your dvds? What program are you using to burn your blank disc? Have you updated each of these programs to the lastest version, if so, what are the version numbers? What are you system, PC, specs.
    What dvd are you trying to back up? What, if any, errors are you getting? One place to check to see if your burner is compatable with the disc you are using is:

One place to check for DVD player compatabilty is here:

If you are using, or would like to use DVDShrink and/or DVDDecryptor then you may want to start here:

Start with the basics:
    UPSers account of United Parcel Service is a Delivery Services & Package Handler used by an Ups Employee having User Id and Password in United States. UPSers portal in Supply […]

Plenty of guides here.
    DVD Shrink is a free and user-friendly dvd backup tool, enabling you to make backup copies of your DVDs to a single DVD±R/RW or Dual-Layer DVD+R. DVDs too big to fit on a DVD±R can be edited and/or compressed. DVDShrink.info does not condone the copying of DVDs in countries where it is illegal.

This also offers alot of information:

Mr.Bass Page:
    DVD Drive are been set in these days. But need to know some tips to use DVD newbie (www.njmcdirect.com to Search Parking Ticket Online by entering the new jersey traffic […]

Check these out and if your still having problems then come back and give us alittle more information so help and/or suggestions may be given. DO alittle homework first and remember the people reading these help boards are not setting at your machine and reading your mind.

Comment

• guilhas
      • Mar 2004

midia, use good brands midia such as RiTEK, RIDATA.

Comment

• dragon1976
        • Aug 2004

YES Mukka, give us a little more info...

Thanks Igha

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎