X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stefboombastic
    • Sep 2004

AVI to DV camera

Hello everybody!
    Does anyone know how to trasmit back an avi video other than type 1 or type to an DV camera??
    I tried to use graphedit, but I could not get anything
    Thank You very much in advance!
    Stefano B.
  • LordRPI
    • Sep 2004

Is it possible to get something on a DV cam when it is in something else besides an AVI?

What's in the AVI (Audio/Video) that you're trying to get back. I could probably provide a few explanations.

Comment

• stefboombastic
      • Sep 2004

First of all Thank U very much for your reply!

I don't understand very well what U mean, but I guess I gotta be a little clearer
      Well, I bought an external Digital/analogic converter (the great Canopus ADVC-100 ).
      Cause I'm a young programmer I started to code something to use that.
      Following the MS DirectX DirectShow samples, I've created a simple program that allows me to watch my VHS Tapes on my PC, record them as both type1 and type 2 DV AVIs, and then trasmit them back through my D/A converter to my TV
      So cause I've a good collections of DivX AVI on my Hard Disk I thought "why not to use my D/A converter to see the DivX on my TV instead of my little 17" monitor??"
      I have Pinnacle Studio, and it can do that through a "render"!?!
      But I don't like that program, and as a developer I wish to create my own application to do that!!
      The matter is that I don't know which filters to use to go back from the DivX to the DV device!
      I tried to use graphedit, but I didn't manage to get anything
      Any idea?
      Thank U, best regars!
      Stefano B.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍