Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nomercy
    • Oct 2004

Playback issues...

Ok here we go, I know you guys have got this problem a lot as I have seen it on here, but nothing so far has helped. Also, its not a problem with just one dvd i've tried several and now have close to $50 in coasters....so any help is welcomed.

I'm ripping with dvd shrink 3.2.0.15 burning with dvd decrypter 3.5.1.0, tried nero didn't work either. I have tried different speeds, different rippers, different players. The dvds work on the computer just not on other players. I've tried with 3 different types of players.

My hardware:

Windows xp
    Plextor 708A 1.08 (the latest firmware)
    1.8 gig
    1 gig ram
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"now have close to $50 in coasters....so any help is welcomed."

Without speculating on the cause of your problem, I'd strongly suggest that you simply use R/W media until you've resolved your dilemma...

To determine the capabilities/limitations of your specific brand and model of standalone DVD player, as well as media compatibility, go to:

Last edited by setarip; 1 Oct 2004, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• nomercy
      • Oct 2004

you know, i kinda feel stupid for not trying the r/w...but I have looked at the compatability for the players as well as the writer, used media for both with nothing working for me. Has anyone had this problem and worked it out? maybe some setting changes? I have tried numerous things and yet nothing so far. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎