X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

New Site Launch: dvdloc8.com - locate, compare, collect

For the past 4 months, I have been involved in the creation of a new website from an idea that I had a while ago. Today is the official launch of this website, which is named dvdloc8.com

dvdloc8.com aims to become the Internet's biggest and most accurate DVD database. Everytime you need to find a piece of information about a DVD, such as which subtitle languages it has, or what kind of extra features it includes, dvdloc8.com aims to be the best place for you. We intend to achieve this aim with your help - our user submission system rewards you for writing reviews, submitting ratings for DVD and helping us keep our database up to date.

The second aim of dvdloc8.com is to provide a single place where you can find DVD related resources, such as price comparision, easter eggs, clips, trailers, reviews and more.

The third, but by no means final, aim of dvdloc8.com is to provide an online location where you can keep track of your DVD collection and wish list. You can utilise our vast DVD database to ensure you collection is up to date and contains the most accurate information, without having to type in information yourself or to download DVD covers for your collection.

And it's all free!!

dvdloc8.com doesn't discriminate against people from outside of the US either. At present, our database features a good collection of Region 2 (UK) and Region 4 (Australia) DVDs, and it is setup to be able to accommondate DVDs from all over the world.

dvdloc8.com is by no means a finished product, but I hope with your help, it can become an useful place for DVD lovers.

So what are you waiting for? Please come over and have a look today.
    Last edited by admin; 1 Sep 2009, 03:30 PM.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Please post all replies in this thread:

Talk about converting to DVDs, encoding in MPEG-2 for DVD compliance, as well as DVD playback and DVD region-free discussions
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎