X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theastro3
    • Oct 2004

Please Help Me, for the love of god

Ok, As you can see I'm new

Here is the deal, I have DVD shrink V3.2 and when i go to encode a dvd the speed is like 1x maybe 2X. This is not normal, and i have read several posts and took all the advice to make it faster, and still nothing.

I have a Dell computer thats only a few years old, windows XP, the latest version of nero and a sony DVD burner thats barley a year old.

I have the settings on DMA and still nothing! Please someone for help me. this is a fantastic program and id love to take advantage of it. HELP! Is it possible that my ****ty luck has granted me with the only person that cant use this program sucessfully? Thank you in advance

...one frustrated lil fellow
  • ormonde
    Digital Video Explorer
    • Dec 2003

You should re-post your inquiry in the DVD Shrink specfic sub-forum(s) here.

P.S. - You won't need the love of GOD to get help from us...

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

"a sony DVD burner thats barley a year old."

Go to the Sony website and download the most recent firmware update SPECIFICALLY for your model number. The Sony burners (and most others as well) are initially set to burn at 2X. The firmware update will (pun intended) "get you up to speed" ;>}

Comment

• Floppy

Re: Please Help Me, for the love of god

Hi guys

Maybe this should be a drama forum...

"For the love of god man, she cannot take the pressure for much longer Captain, it's gonna rip her appart!"

Read that with a Mr. Scotty (Scothish accent).

theastro3, U crack me up, that was funny.

Comment

Working...