Movie switching between progressive and interlaced

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [H]arbinger
    • Apr 2002

Thanks man that worked good , the whole movie done without all the jerkiness , Just one problem now . The video is 1 second longer than the audio and when combined is out of sync . I think if I could get rid of that extra second of video it would be perfect . I stopped the first part at exactly 53 minutes and started the second part at 53:01 . I thought that would fix the extra second thing but it doesnt Any suggestions ?

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

1) Load the second part into VirtualDub

2) Set both "Audio" and "Video" to "Direct Stream Copying"

3) Under "Audio", select "Interleaving"

4) Enter the appropriate number (this may take several tries to get it just right) in the "Audio skew correction" box

5) From the "File" dropdown menu, select "Save as AVI", and save the adjusted second part with a new filename (Note that if you play this new part by itself, it should be out of synch, but not to worry)

6) Close VirtualDub (as a precaution) and then start VirtualDub

7) Set both "Audio" and "Video" to "Direct Stream Copying"

8) Load the original first part

9) From the "File" dropdown menu, select "Append AVI segment" and load your modified second part

10) From the "File" dropdown menu, select "Save as AVI", and save the combined file.

Comment

• [H]arbinger
        • Apr 2002

Setarip thnx alot for your help man . I did manage to finish the backup of Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back . Even managed to keep the 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound . Turned out awesome
        Thnx again

Comment

Working...