Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thedee
    • Nov 2004

Burning kSVCD/kVCD files with Nero

Hello! How can one burn with Nero Start Smart, Nero Vision Express or Nero Express kSVCD or kVCD video files (ie. non standard SVCD/VCD files)? In Nero Burning Rom you can choose whether you burn standard or non-standard SVCD/VCD video files but can you do the same with those 3 programs (Nero Start Smart, Nero Vision Express or Nero Express) - how do you burn non standard SVCD/VCD with those 3 programs?

I mean if I use one of those programs (Nero Start Smart, Nero Vision Express or Nero Express) they show the kSVCD and kVCD video files too large: they don’t fit into 700 mb CD-R (they should fit with 100% certainty). But in Nero Burning Rom, where you can choose between standard SVCD/VCD and non-standard SVCD/VCD, if I choose non standard SVCD/VCD these kSVCD/kVCD files do fit into 700 mb CD-R.

Thanks.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"But in Nero Burning Rom, where you can choose between standard SVCD/VCD and non-standard SVCD/VCD, if I choose non standard SVCD/VCD these kSVCD/kVCD files do fit into 700 mb CD-R."

So just use the "grownup's" NERO Burning ROM...

Comment

• thedee
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by setarip
      "So just use the "grownup's" NERO Burning ROM...
      But I would like to know if its possible to burn non standard SVCD/VCD with Nero Start Smart, Nero Vision Express or Nero Express. Using just Nero Burning Rom does not provide answer to that question. I would like to able to use all these programs, including Nero Burning Rom, if it is posssible ; not just to be "limited" to one program that I know how to use...I would like to able to use more programs (and the little differences of those programs). I am just tying to learn more because I could not find out these things by myself.

Comment

Working...