Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DTL
    • Nov 2004

dvd burn w/ nero

Hi, I am having trouble burning any DVD. I am using DVDShrink 3.2 and Nero 6.6.01 w/ Nero Vision Express 3 SE 2.12.21. I have tried to burn right from Dvd Shrink and by saving it to my hard drive and than using Nero to burn the dvd. Both ways I get Burn process Error or failed. I am using aTDK 440N DVDburner. Any ideas? Thanks.
  • cynthia
    Super Moderatress
    • Jan 2004

You could post the log from your faulty burn. If you didn't saved it you can find it here: C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero\NeroHistory.log

You have the latest firmware installed: http://www.tdk.com/support/dvdburner...xmultisup.html

What brand of discs do you use?

Comment

• DTL
      • Nov 2004

rrrr... Hi, I didnt save me log, and stupid me had my case off. my little helper decided to touch my computer with a metal screw driver and now every thing has crashed. hahaha He said he was only helping. Anyways, I am using Verbatim DVD-R for video DVD's. I will try and get my system up and running again soon to get the log. But for now have to use my laptop that only has CDRW.

Comment

• cynthia
        Super Moderatress
        • Jan 2004

The log is automatic saved in this place - even if you don't want it to... Seek and you will find...

C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero\NeroHistory.log

Comment

Working...