Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wud
    • Jan 2005

New to burning - question

I am burning some home movies, some downloaded movies (e.g. Japanese anime) to DVD.

I have a 16x +_ NEC burner (don't know the rest of the details, at work atm), I use a roxio dvd creator program given to me by a co-worker.

I have been successful burning, but the problem is; I can't seem to go to the next track while viewing with both the computer dvd player my regular dvd player.

During the preview before the burn on the roxio program, I am able to go to the next track without any problems. But after the burn, I can't forward to the next track and must go to the menu.
    My last burn, I have made partitions one specific menu item and I can't forward that either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

I am not familiar with "Roxio DVD Creator" therefore, I can be of no assistance on helping you with that program. Although, I can probably help you with another program that creates DVDs for you. That program is called TMPGEnc DVD Author which can be download via the link at the bottom of my post.

First you need the files in a compatible .mpeg format. You would use TMPGENc ( a different program than TMPGEnc DVD Author to convert the files). Then run them thru TMPGEnc DVD Author after you converted them to create a DVD.
    Last edited by jmet; 7 Jan 2005, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• Wud
      • Jan 2005

thank you, I will try that.

Comment

• jmet
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2002

Originally posted by Wud
        thank you, I will try that.
        You're Very Welcome!

Comment