X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alwinjc
    • Jan 2005

dvd playback on jvc failing

Hello Forum...

I 'm new around here and looking for some help.........I'm using a Lite on dvd -r/rw on a P4 3.06Ghz 1Gb ram etc.... I have been successful able to burn on 8x dvd r.....I really don't know what kind of dvd r media I used because I bought it on a computer fair...I have noticed that after more than 1 playback on my dvd ....the movie freezes and start skiipping and the colors also freezes ......I started playing 1 by 1 and all my burn dvd's that I recently burned with shrink 3.2 does the same thing....Don't know what is the problem...I play the burned dvd's on my computer and they all play fine with no problems......(Liton dvd/rw 8x) please help.....my dvd player is JVC xv-n310B....
    I just ordered another pack of blank media from fuji ( 8x)

I just hope that is only the blank dvd -r which causes the problem..
    thank you ...
  • TRI0N
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Dec 2004

I'm pretty sure its your media.

Also in reguard to FUJIFILM 8x. You might experience the same results. I've seen alot of complaints towards FUJIFILM 8x made in Japan.

Should look into the Higher Quality Media on your next purchase such as Verbatim, Ritek, and HP.
    Cheers!

TRI0N

Comment

• alwinjc
      • Jan 2005

now they play on my dvd player

hi ...thanks for looking in my case...I guess is something with my dvd r media....Today I played all my burn dvd's on my JVC player ...and no problems whatsoever...Its very weird....Have this happen before....I don't know maybe is my jvc only recognizes the burn dvd's once per day......anyway I guess its to late to return my Fuji 8x that I ordererd from Neweegg.com....I just hope it works ....If not then I 'dd stay with RItek.....thanks and let me know any sites on why fuji 8x is bad....

Comment

• TRI0N
        Digital Video Technician
        Digital Video Technician
        • Dec 2004

Video forums, video software downloads, guides, blu-ray players and media.

Check out their DVD Media list on Fujifilm. Their Taiwan vs. Japan made disc are a big issue.
        Cheers!

TRI0N

Comment

Working...