Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • qball75227
    • Jul 2004

Help With Error Message in TMPGEnc DVD Author

Ok so I am trying to make a music video compilation. I am able to rip my favorite videos using the DVD Shrink Re-Author function.

Next, I create a menu system using TMPGEnc DVD Author. I make 25 separate tracks to hold each of the 25 videos. I load each video file into its respective track. Everything is fine up to this point.

Lastly, I 'output' the whole thing and save it to my hard drive. Almost immedately I get an error message. This is the message:

Read error occurred at address 00516E68 of module 'TMPGEnc DVDAUHTOR.exe' with 00000148
    I try again and get the same message--about 10-20 seconds into the "output" process. I have no idea what to make of this. Can anybody help me with this? Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Perhaps you have insufficient free space on your hard drive...

Comment

• qball75227
      • Jul 2004

I checked my hard drive space and that wasn't the problem. I have at least 10 GB of free space left and the dvd project was only 4GB. So i guess i can rule that one out. Any more thoughts on the cause of this problem? Please let me know if you can think of anything else. Thanks!!

Comment

• Dreamhacker
        • Dec 2004

May just be a problem between your system and the program, like u have some programs/drivers/updates the program don't "like".
        Whatelse I think of is that u should edit the project and see if u can get it to output it properly, and then see what u changed

Comment

• Penol777
          • Apr 2005

I had the same problem! I updated the program to .6, and the problem was gone!

And be sure to not use a cracked version. that also causes problems!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎