X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greamlive
    • Feb 2005

Slowdowns after 1 Playing one Movie

Hi,

I have a strange problem. When I play a movie with Media Player Classic the first I play works great like a charm. But as soon as I close my Media Player Classic and open another movie with it, the movies is slow, the sound works correctly, but image slows to a crawl and can't follow the sound. Does soemone knows how I can correct this bug. I know that I'm not the only person that has this bug. So I hope someone out there have an answer to this question.

I was wondering, if it was because I changed my Motherboard and installed my new drivers for my ne Motherboard. I was wondering if directx can be the problem. I don't know. But I know that i didn't change my Video card, so it's not the video card that is the problem.

Thanks in advance
  • greamlive
    • Feb 2005

I also found out that if I change screen resolution from 1024x768 to 800x600 and back to 1024x768 the movie plays fine again, but if I retry a new movies the framerate of the movie slow down to a crawl again and I have to redo it change of resolution to make it work. I also tried using another player, the windows media player, but the problem persist with this player too, so I know it's not because of Media Player Classic.

I hope this new info can help someone find a solution to my problem.

Again, Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎