Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mr.SAAB
    • Mar 2002

Problems with Flask

I'm having some problems encoding files with Flask 0.594. When the program has completed the encoding process, and I try to ruun the .avi file the file contains only sound. When i try to encode the .vob files again, i get perfect pictures, but i don't get any sound. I'm using Radium mp3 codec 1.263 and Divx 3.11 A
    What is wrong ?
  • Ndb
    • Mar 2002

In the "audio" section of the "Global project options" make sure that "Decode Audio" is ticked (or "Direct stream copy" if you wish to save audio to seperate file to interleave later with Virtual Dub etc).

Also when picking sample rate etc for the MP3 (i.e. Radium) pick a std type like 48,000Hz 128kBit/s etc or 44,100Hz 128kBit/s the kBit/s can be what ever you want it's the 48 or 44 that should match what you chose in "audio" section sample rate.

Comment

• Vorador
      • Mar 2002

You can try to download FlaskMpeg XiS 3.0e because it is faster and easier to configure.... And you can also download a newer DivX codec (4.12 or 5.0); I often use that ripper and DivX 5 pro codec, and this combinaton is working great on my comp...
      Give it a try!!!!

Comment

• Ndb
        • Mar 2002

<b>Vorador</b> It's an encoder not a ripper and yes Flask XiS 3.0e is good.

<b>mr.SAAB</b> If you want to stick with Flask 0.594 get the PX3 executable here: http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/do...flaskmpeg.html and just overwrite your old one with it. It's much better (both are)

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎