Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem when reading DVD+RW disks with DVDShrink (and others programs)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robert Carvalho
    • Feb 2005

Problem when reading DVD+RW disks with DVDShrink (and others programs)

Hi.

I have a dvd recorder Philips Dvdr-80 (similiar to the Dvdr-75). I use this equipment to record my TV programs and convert my tapes. This device make menu with movies. I use DVD+RW disks for this.

When I place a disk of this recorder to play in any player (in set top or microcomputer) it plays ok and everything functions (menus and etc) works ok.

Recently, I bought recorder LG 4160B ' to compile ' some movies(titles) of some disks for another disk.

For this, my friend indicated me to chose DVDShrink 3.2.

However, this program (and others that I tested) present difficulty to understand DVD+RW disks. Instead of appearing all the headings, normally some titles are only presented (ex.: 2, 4, 6 and 7). Records DVD+R and records of store function right.

Does anybody know anything?

Could you help me?

(sorry, but my english is very bad)
  • sfheath
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Sep 2003

Re: Problem when reading DVD+RW disks with DVDShrink (and others programs)

Hello Robert, there are a few posts of this nature in the archive and I tried a search for them unsuccessfully but from memory I think the major culprit in 'finalisation'.
    If you finalise the DVD+RW I believe DVD Shrink should see it better.
    This isn't a learning curve ... this is b****y mountaineering!

Comment

• cynthia
      Super Moderatress
      • Jan 2004

Yes, sfheath is on to the solution. Search the DVD Shrink FAQ on your error code from DVD Shrink and you will find a FAQ thread covering your problem.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎