Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nidisa
    • Mar 2005

Authoring help?

I'm not even sure that authoring is the right heading..I'm new to the jargon. I need help with the following task:

I have a dvd recorder that I use to record 2 tv shows on a weekly basis (they are episodic). I want to be able to

1) Take the one show(A) and save it (either on hd or on a rw disc), and take show (B) and save it (either on hd or on a rw disc)

2) I want to be able to add to each disc the next episode of the series.

3) I want to be able to fill the one disc with showA, with a menu that titles each episode, so I can skip to whichever episode I want to see, and another disc with showB, with the same features.

I have TMPGEnc DVD Author and Nero burning dvd rom. I have 145GB of hard drive set aside soley for doing this.

Can someone give me a step by step on how to accomplish this?

I have tried to make a test dvd (recording two 10 min clips onto a rw disc) When I use TMPGEng, I'm having trouble splitting the two clips, putting them into folders to save and then burn to a rw disc. I ended up with 2 identical dvds (the same content on both)

TIA...and please remember, the jargon is new to me : )
  • thorntons
    • Mar 2005

Authoring help

I essentially would like to do the same thing. I have several dvd's with very little data on them of shows. I would like to put them all to 1 dvd providing that I have enough space. My biggest concern then is how to be able to choose from the dvd menu which episode that I want to watch. Please be kind in your repsonse as I am new to this also. I just learned how to burn dvd's tonight & burned several.

Any help would be greatly appreciated by the 2 posters in this thread!

Thanks!

Comment

• nwg
      Left *****
      • Jun 2003

Have a look at my posts in this thread for help with TDA.

http://forum.digital-digest.com/show...threadid=46764

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎