X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • REDraob
    • Mar 2002

Divx and Adobe Premiere 6 Problems

Hey.
    I'm having problems with divx and adobe premiere 6. I have been ripping dvds for a while now. I use flask to encode my videos and vurtual dub to multiplex the audio. I just got some digital video footage from a friend. He captured it on his mac. with os x into .dv format. I had to install quicktime so I could get the codec to play this format with windows xp pro. Premiere wouldn't open these files without me installing quicktime. Now that I have my snowboard video all ready in premiere, I can't export the video properly. I can export my movie to other formats like cinepack codec or whatever. But whenever export it to divx format the sound doesn't sync with the video. I have tried just exporting the divx video and extracting the audio seperate. I then multiplexed them with virtual dub. It still doesn't work. It seems that when I put the video to divx it slows down the video or something. and the audio plays fast. Normally when this happend for dvds, I just changed the interleaving settings in virtual dub and the videos came out fine. If anyone can help me out with this whore of a problem, it would be much appreciated. thanks.
  • johnbmx4christ
    • Nov 2001

export it as an "uncompressed" avi with the sound as a 44100 wav and then put it in vdub to convert to divx.DO NOT ever use the codecs in premier.always do uncompressed and convert later or frameserve to another program.
    john boy

http://brightideasdigitalmedia.com

Comment

Working...