• Show
Clear All
  • acacio12
    Banned
    • Mar 2005

free star wars trilogy DVD boxed set

free star wars trilogy DVD boxed set
    ** Link removed **
    for free star wars trilogy DVD boxed set - for signing up - if its true - a pretty nice link

Additional notes from Admin: This link is great. Not only can you get a free trilogy box set, you can also receive your own free Star Destroyer. Yes, your own rebel killing, tie fighter launching, planet blasting Star Destroyer. The neighbour's dog doing it's nasty business on your lawn? Neighbourhood kids screwing around your house? No problem, just launch your own Star Destroyer and watch the flea bag and those little twerps get blasted into the dark of the force.

Once you have your own Star Destroyer, you'll never want to leave the solar system without it.

J. Smith from New Jersey agrees: "The shop clerk at our corner store used to give me bad looks just because I shoplift there every Wednesday. Now with my own Star Destroyer, I pressed a button, and zap!! He will never be able to give me those bad looks any more ... and neither will the rest of the people that live in that part of the planet.

Supplies are strictly limited. So order now before the Rebels destroy them all!!
    Last edited by admin; 24 Mar 2005, 08:46 PM.
  • Mig$y
    Retired
    • Jan 2004

Please refer to Rule 3 of the Forum Rules:

Closed

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡