Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arnieminter
    • Mar 2002

Tmpgenc trial period

It seems to me that I read about a way to make the "trial" use of Tmpgenc last indefinitely. I should have written it down, but didn't, and now can't find it. Please help. Thanks
  • johnbmx4christ
    • Nov 2001

i am gonna guess you are talking about the svcd feature?
    well i said last time i wont post it again cause its like the 5th time or more..and if you would take the time to read everything before asking you would find it..but....since you live somewhat close i will do it again...at least i know how smart people in antelope valley are..hahahaha....j/k
    1. Copy this string (it is a registry entry)

REGEDIT4
    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{63902277-B101-4049-8B46-C24B67E155E5}] "AppID"="{00185510-2F5C-5B90-0E40-000816334557}"

2. Open up Notepad, Edit> Paste.

3. File> Save As. Change the 2nd dropdown menu (it is defaulted to ASCII text),to "all files". Name it "30 Day crack.reg" (no parenthisis) or something similar.

4. Right click and select merge. Hit yes for the confirmatin box.

5. Enjoy 30 more days of MPEG2 encoding bliss.
    30 days everytime you double click
    john boy

http://brightideasdigitalmedia.com

Comment

• arnieminter
      • Mar 2002

Hey, thanks Man. I owe you one. I completed your directions, but ended up getting it into my registry a bit different than you suggested. I couldn't figure out where to "click right and choose merge". Instead I went intp Regedit and brought it in that way. Works great. Got 30 more days. Unless you can show me hot to do it your way, guess I'll do it the same way as I did in 29 days, although I'd like to try it your way if you have the time to try tu show me again. Thanks again and BTW, the Antelope Valley is cooool (except in the Summer Time.

Thanks/Ted

Comment

• sharkey2002
        • May 2002

help

go to www.vcdhelp.com and get the full version

Comment

Working...