Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superqwix
    • May 2005

heres a good one for all yall

Movie: House of Flying Daggers---First ran dvd43 and fired up Shrink....nope: 35% cyclic redundancy blah blah....closed 43. Next dvddecrypter. Decrypted at FILE-cool, it worked......burned with NERO6 and it burned just fine......Burned a 2nd time at ISO and it burned fine. PROBLEM: Each disk seemed to be identical as far as play...meaning both performed the same exact way in each device.....Tried each in 5 different DVD players and they each worked in only one---my KOSS....Has anyone encountered this problem?............I should add that this movie is the first ARcoSS movie i have tried to burn and yes I have the most recent version of each program. The players they did not work in just could'nt read the disc........ Any help would greatly be appreciated!
  • cynthia
    Super Moderatress
    • Jan 2004

Hi and welcome to the forum, superqwix!

One thing that could have happend is that the crc error has put your DMA to PIO mode and that the burning this time - even if you didn't recieved a burning error - could have created some burning errors. But that shouldn't stop you from loading the disc in your stand alone players.

Did you do a full disc backup in DVD Shrink or a re-author?

Comment

• superqwix
      • May 2005

I did a fulldisc backup in shrink and still imaged the extras and such to compress. It all seemed to work really good but??? Maybe my decrypter settings were wrong?

Comment

• cynthia
        Super Moderatress
        • Jan 2004

You could open the files in DVD Shrink so I doubt that.

What brand of discs do you use?

Comment

• superqwix
          • May 2005

i am using memerox dvd+r...old i know but i have burned many movies with these

Comment

• tigerman8u
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • Aug 2003

Has the same proceedure and brand of dvd (media code) worked in all the players before. You can check here in the dvd player section for compatibilty www.videohelp.com

Comment

Working...