Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

Dan, Leo was great. He's really come into his own. Movie had me there fixed all through the end when it really blew my mind. I don't think you'd be disappointed at all.

He's also coming out in another mind thriller which I can't recall the name right now.

I'm wondering how that new Matt Damon flic will be. I think it's "Green". Like the Bourne series.
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• dr_ml422
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • May 2007

Just finished watching Valkyrie. Great flic imo as well. Had it for a while just got to it tonite. Cruise is very good. The one movie he made that really moved me ala tears was The 4th Of July.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• dr_ml422
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2007

Just saw Brooklyn's Finest. One of the most powerful Cop Flics I've seen in a very long time. How can it not have been w/such Stars as Gere, Cheadle, Snipes and Hawke.

Only cop flic this intense I've seen is Serpico. If you like these kinds of movies you will not be disappointed.

Also saw Freddy Kruger last week and Ironman 2 last night. Both very good imo. Ironman 2 continued where it left off w/comedy and lots of action. Nightmare On Elm Street to me was just as good if not better than the original one. Not to many remakes can claim that these days.

Ok The Losers and Clash Of The Titans were both pretty good. Story line for Titans made me want to read/see more about the Roman/Greek Gods. The Losers really impressed me. I don't recall seeing any of the actors before, except maybe for the unit leader. Lots of action and the story line was ok imo.
        Last edited by dr_ml422; 2 Jun 2010, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • May 2007

Well I wasted $13.00 dollars yesterday on Inception! It's just not what I was looking for. It will prolly take 2-3 times to follow it, and ttytt it kind of resembled Shutter Island but way more convoluded! Shutter Island was way better! I want to relax while watching a flic, not sit there w/my mind racing trying to figure it out. That's my take.

Salt is next prolly.

Ok so I watched Salt today and it was very good. All I can say is expect Part 2. Machete was interesting w/all the crazy action, though not nearly worth $13.00 bucks. Should of listened to my cousin and wait for video.
          Last edited by dr_ml422; 16 Sep 2010, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• alfance99
            • Dec 2010

really a nice movie mate

Comment

• Bensonet
              • Dec 2010

I don't hate any of them.
              Every movie has its good or bad aspect...

well...actually I just can't finish superman returns...sucks and boring.

Comment

• BurnRose
                • Jan 2011

Broken Flowers by far has them all beat as worse of the worst! We almost nearly gouged our eyes out!

Comment

• dr_ml422
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • May 2007

Have no idea about the box office quotes regarding "Hangover 2", though a friend and I had to walk out last night. Maybe they're bs'ng everyone w/inflated box office figures, because for someone who really enjoys a comedy, it really was pitiful. That's my take and a suggestion to anyone to wait for it on DVD/Blu-ray. Even then think twice, though there are no 2 minds alike it's a personal decision as always.

"X-Men First Class" was the bomb as expected. Really gave the whole series a more detailed perspective. Magnito is da man imo! don't hesitate to drop anything at the BO or when it comes out.

Comment

• wlnelson
                    • Mar 2005

I didnt think they were bad at all. Im not into remantic comedies, I watch them once usually. Im more into Sci-fi.
                    Ther have been some BAD movies in recent years for my taste but still good on an individual level. there are some, I think people should BAD for their own homes, The worst im my opinion is still "TROLL 2" I admit it not in the last 2004 or later but YUCK.

NO SCRIPT WORTH A DAMN.
                    WORST ACTING IN HISTORY.
                    WORST ACTORS IN HISTORY.
                    WORST DIRECTOR IN HISTORY since he didnt know it was THAT BAD

hard hard it is to say "run, or they will eat you"
                    this movie has that line spoken the worst possible way there is to say it
                    with no emothion and bad puntuation, woulf you ever say that if you saw an troll eating your parents like that. why would the director think it was GOOD.

he should never direct again after that movie.

wlnelson
                    (My_Website)(downloads)

Comment

• ryellen4ar
                      • Jul 2011

I thought it was well funny

Comment

• dr_ml422
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        • May 2007

Wow Cowboys vs. Aliens was worth every penny of the NYC $13.50! Great story, special effects, action and drama, not to mention love story. I was very happy I caught this tonite as it's been a while since I hit the movie theatre. Anyone who's really into movies will definitely enjoy it. Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford were superb! Craig has come a long way from 007, especially since that movie he starred with Liev Schrieber which I can't recall right now. This here reminded me of a mix between 3:10 To Yuma and Alien vs. Predator. I'm definitely getting this on Blu-ray.

Comment

• petreroman89
                          • Aug 2011

just seen "beyond the limits". It's awful!
                          0.4/5

Comment

• hugheser
                            • Feb 2012

Any movie with a dance crew or singing group. Its bad enough this crap is all over primetime TV.

Comment

• AW2567
                              • Jul 2013

Ok I love Ashley Benson but worst film of the year for me was Spring Breakers.. just what??

Comment

• greitas
                                • Aug 2013

I hate this year's Pain & Gain.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍