Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DiscoInferno
    • Apr 2005

Yeh, Jaws was a scary film, with a damn good ending. All the sequals were a bit farcical. Recently saw a good documentary about the husband and wife team that collected the live footage for the film, they are loonies. Hand feed great whites, and pat their heads etc.
    Last edited by DiscoInferno; 16 Jul 2005, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

actually i thought jaws 2 was just as good, part 3 i don't own cause it doesn't even belong--total crap. jaws 4 (the revenge) wasn't as good as the first 2, but i like lorraine gary from the first one, and michael caine.

"husband and wife team that collected the live footage for the film, they are loonies"

more loonie than steve irwin?
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• DiscoInferno
        • Apr 2005

Yep, more loony than him (though credit where its due, he is a bit barking). A great white got caught up in their cage guide wire, and started to drown, so the husband left the cage, dragged the great white ashore, unwound the wire, then dragged the shark back into the sea.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

sounds like he should be part of the fantastic four...

speakin of mr irwin, have you seen "crocodile hunter: collision course"?
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• DiscoInferno
            • Apr 2005

No, whats that then. Irwin doing his usual "kissing crocodiles, and snatching snakes, look at him, what a beaut etc" He is good for tv, natutral joker.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

it's too bad the movie isn't very pliable---or one could use it as T.P.

it ain't his fault, i like him, he's hillarious, really good when he goes on the tonight show.

all his scenes were good, the story was horrible though don't waste your time on it---pleease!
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                • Apr 2005

Noted, cheers. Funniest shark footage is stevo-o in the jackass movie humping a whale shark, too funny.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

missed that one
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                    • Apr 2005

Hilarious. They filled their kecks with shrimp and swam with two of them. They got some programme called wild boys, where they travel the world and piss off wild animals, like wearing a zebra costume and walking into a lion pride, or letting spitting cobras spit venom in their faces.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

isn't that the one with that meatball jerry o'connel? (stand by me, my secret identity)
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                        • Apr 2005

No, its steve-o and the other jackass fella who does the "party boy" strip routine.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

ohhhhhhhh, i confused it with "kangaroo jack"
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

who has seen the new war of the worlds, and is it any good?
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• Derree
                              Digital Video Expert
                              Digital Video Expert
                              • Jul 2005

I gotta say that I was really disappointed with Oceans Twelve... Oceans Eleven was great (both of them) but 12 ...wow...very crap-tacular.....napoleon dynamite I really liked that movie....it was different....quite often I find the crap that Hollywood seems to pump out is really hit or miss...more often then not it is miss
                              sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
                              good
                              -------------------------------------------

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

"crap-tacular"

good term

i haven't seen either of those just the original, saskatchewan huh?
                                i have family in Prince albert.....
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎