• Show
Clear All
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

DVD Rebuilder

Welcome to the DVD Rebuilder forum

You might ask: what is DVD REBUILDER?

Well, I'd consider it the most comfortable way of reducing DVD video data via an ENCODER (compared to a transcoder like DVD Shrink)

Encoders like CCE, ProCoder 1/2, HC Encoder (a total freeware MPEG-2 encoder made by Hank315 with amazing quality!), QuEnc, FreeEnc, NuEnc and so on can be used with DVD Rebuilder.

When it comes to large amounts of data to be reduced (i.e. DVDs with long running times plus additional content on the disc like bonus/extra material) you will run into trouble using transcoders and your final output quality cannot match that of an ENcoder-based solution.

Before DVD Rebuilder was available you had the choice:
    - either use an encoder like CCE and do a movie ONLY conversion (i.e. no menus) or
    - using the big 3(4...) method and go the hard and painful way of converting main movie + menu + whatever else you wanted

With DVD Rebuilder, creating a backup of your desired DVD including menu + bonus will not only be easy as could be but also result in very high quality without the hassle it took in former times.

On this page you will always be able to find the latest FREE as well as PRO version of DVD REBUILDER:

First time users are strongly advised to download the INSTALLER-version of DVD Rebuilder because this version contains additionally required components (like avisynth or eclcce/eclpro etc)

The pro version requires a *donation* of some US$30 and offers additional features I wouldn't want to do without (menu-stripping etc) for an affordable amount of money

The screenshot above shows dvd rebuilder with a slightly different look:
    the skin used is called AQUA

I made this skin for DVD Rebuilder when the 0.6x versions enabled skin-usage because i didnt like the way the tool looked

Should anyone be interested in a couple of different looks for DVD Rebuilder, take a look here:

DVD Rebuilder has become my #1 tool for conversions for a couple of months now and I can only recommend this marvellous piece of software!

+++++++++++

Last edited by UncasMS; 6 Jan 2006, 09:47 AM.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎