• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ellekz
    Banned
    • May 2005

Found an interesting Movie Manager

hi guys.
    a friend of mine showed a pretty interesting program to me today. this isn't supposed to be advertising or something like that (even though, i wasn't sure where to start this topic). i just think, such a program didn't exist before (only those way too overloaded managers) and i'm very excited about it. you can just add your movies to a list and manage that list. it has alot of other features included, like who you lent your movie to and when. anyway, it's a tool you gotta take a look at and maybe invest 5 minutes to "study" it.
    look here:

link removed

the program is called "spam".
    Last edited by blutach; 22 May 2008, 08:39 AM.
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

Thank you for telling us about it. I just downloaded it and I have to admit. I do like it.

Thanks again!

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

It looks interesting. Too bad it doesn't have the capability to import other list formats such as Excel, Access, etc.(only its own proprietary database format) - probably due to the financial constraints referred to several times by the author...

Comment

• tigerman8u
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Aug 2003

Thanks. I d/l it. I like the part where you add who you lent it to. have a hard time remembering who I lent movies to.

Comment

Working...