Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Well, T.O.'s day in Philly are probably numbered. He's taking shots at the QB, Head Coach and the Offensive Coordinator. Rush Limbaugh even wants to try and get T.O. and McNabb on his show so he can get them 2 back on track.

If he gets everybody mad enuff at him he could sit the whole season out like Keyshawn Johnson did for a half season with Tampa Bay.

Comment

• tdwest
      • Feb 2005

One big diffarnce between T.O and Keshwan.T.O is being a jerk for more money keshwan was basicly fired and told take the rest of the year off for being a jerk

Comment

• jm1647
        • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by tdwest
        One big diffarnce between T.O and Keshwan.T.O is being a jerk for more money keshwan was basicly fired and told take the rest of the year off for being a jerk
        That's the funny feeling I have, that the same thing is gonna happen to T.O. for being a jerk. I hope not

Comment

• jm1647
          • Apr 2005

Wow - first exhibition game of the season for the Eagles and I'm glad it's over.

Pittsburgh scored almost every way possible!!! Ist Eagle play, interception - Touchdown, punt return - touchdown, kickoff return - touchdown, running play - touchdown, passing play - touchdown, field goal, extra points, the only thing they missed was a safety and they almost had one of them. They set a NFL record for being the first team to score on a interception, punt and kickoff return in the same game.

Congrats to the Pittsburgh Steelers !!!

Comment

• jm1647
            • Apr 2005

Well T.O. reported to camp Wednesday and was as quiet as a church mouse. It looks like he is going to play football now.
            The Eagles have everything in place to drop the hammer on him if he starts up again. he got sent home for a week and they did send him the letter documenting that they did not like is behaviour. The Eagles did a good job of covering their behind in the event he ever attempts to file a grievance with the NFL.
            Unless he has a tremendous year and the Eagles organization has a short memory he is gone after the season is over.

Comment

• tdwest
              • Feb 2005

And that is why he wants more money.If I'am not mistaken the rest of his signing bonues comes due next year or the year after.

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

The signing bonus kicks in if the Eagles keep him. From what I read the Eagles structured his original contract that way. To make it easy to get rid of him after 2 years.

And if what I read in paper is true, T.O. supposedly said the contract he got otriginally was more than he wanted in dollar terms and more than what his agent was going to ask for.

Comment

• tdwest
                  • Feb 2005

That is the bad thing about football, you have such a short career in the game that if you or your agent make a mistake it could cost you millions.Didn't T.O forget to file the paper work so he could have been a free agent when he was with S.F?

Comment

• jm1647
                    • Apr 2005

Yeah the guy has made some boo boo's. Him/his agent forget to file the papers in SF for the freea agency thing. Blasting off in the papers about Garcia, McNabb and the other goofy stuff this guy has pulled. He is a great football player and says he will always be T.O. . It's a shame he can't play football like T.O. and be like somebody else. It's a shame I appreciate the way he plays football. Who was it in Pittsburgh that held out, Hines Ward. Now that's a great football person and a great man.

Comment

• tdwest
                      • Feb 2005

Hines Ward hold made more sense he is on the last year of his contract and wants to stay.

Comment

• jm1647
                        • Apr 2005

And I think because of the stuff T.O. pulled over the summer his chances of going anywhere are probably slim to none. And the Eagles have just a good a chance to get to the SuperBowl as anybody in the NFC. Why burn a bridge before you cross it?

Comment

• BR7
                          He is coming to your little town!
                          • Aug 2005

@BR7 - I hope Duce recovers quickly and has a great year. I miss him being with the Eagles. A Pennsy team SuperBowl came close to happening last year. Woulda been nice !![/QUOTE]Thanks jm1647 I think they Duce and the Bus will have a great year along with BIG BEN

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                            • Apr 2005

Duce , The Bus and Big Ben ...What a trio in the backfield !!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

any of yall know what happened to that player who died?
                              "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                              Columbo moments...
                              "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                              (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• jm1647
                                • Apr 2005

I think he played in the last 15 minutes or so of the game. he went into the locker room and went down. No official cause listed yet. But 23 years old, 330 lbs. He passed all the NFL exams before he died. His father died at 51 after his second stroke. It was Thomas Herrion from the 49ers.

The NFL keeps pushing for bigger and bigger lineman...shame.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎