Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rugby07
    • May 2005

How do I burn multiple video iso to dvd

I received 3 video bin files of an old sporting event that I converted to 3 iso files ( was told would be easier to manage) each approx 750 MB. I want to burn all of them in sequence to a dvd to play on my home dvd player but have no idea how to do that. I appreciate any suggestions you may have
  • Sophocles
    • Jul 2004

good quetion.

I seem to recall that Intervideo's DVDcopy3 platinum can combine them to a single DVD. You can download it and use it for free I believe for 15 days which should allow you to accompolish your task. It's also very easy to use.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Sherlock Holmes (by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1859-1930)

Comment

• tigerman8u
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Aug 2003

you could use ISObuster to extract the mpeg files. Then us an authoring program such as Tmpgenc dvd Author if the extracted mpgs are dvd compliant. if not you will have to convert them to a compliant mpeg 1/2 file before authoring

Comment

• Sophocles
        • Jul 2004

I also seem to recall that DVDcopy3 will make them DVDcompliant and burn them for you as well.
        "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Sherlock Holmes (by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1859-1930)

Comment

Working...