X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shnazzy
    • Aug 2005

Money Money Money!!!

Hi,

Please ignore the title i just need your attention to read this!

I recently recorded a live radio broadcast using Adobe Audition 1.5 and it ended up being 4gb in size and 46:36 minutes long, It was redorded at 192 sample rate to get full clarity and could only be saved out in .aif format which was the only format that I bumped into that supported these settings, also I used a line in aux cable to record it from the radio. After I saved it out, I wanted to remove each song separately into 44 sample rate .mp3's but the problem occurs when I reload this 4gb file, Audition only pulls out 9:53 minutes out of the total 46 minutes. This was another problem, for some reason Audition only records till 46:36 minutes and then cuts and I have to start a new file and begin recording again putting a cut in the current song.

Please Help!
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

1. Did you really need to start another thread (against forum rule 11)?

2. Did you really think that posting a fake title (against forum rule 1) and tricking people to read your thread is going to help you?

3. Do you think the reason why no one replied to your first thread is because what you have asked has almost nothing to do with this forum's topics (which is digital video)?

Thread closed.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎