X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenda4
    • Mar 2005

Audio not sounding right

Hi,

Using AVS Video Coverter 4.1 software, I am trying to playback an MPEG-2 file the audio is not sounding right. The voices of the people are much deeper than they are suppose to be. I captured the file using the AVS software and Sonic's MyDVD software package and the sound is correct using the MyDVD software. I wanted to use AVS 4.1 to edit my file (delete commercials), but the audio doesn't sound right. Please let me know what's wrong??

Thanks,

Delroy
  • TomHandson
    Banned
    • Sep 2005

maybe it's the problem of the software you use

Maybe it's caused due to the software you used to make this file. Sometimes the software itself has this problem in converting etc. you can have a try of imtoo mpeg. it is an extremely easy-using video and audio formats converter that backups converting among almost all popular video formats such as DVD, VCD, SVCD, VOB, AVI, DV, MOV, GIF, swf, MPEG4, RM, WMV,MP3, 3GPetc.It allows users to convert any segments if you are a verteran, the various settings may satisfy you greatly. however i just used it as default as i am not so good at this. yea, another, It supports batch converting and preview.and multi-language. they have a wonderful guide for this software which is much helpful to me.

Comment

Working...