Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: DvdInfo... Free or what?

Angry DvdInfo... Free or what?

I keep hearing that this tool is freeware, but a $20 donation is required for the version that doesn't expire. The advert version expires after some time.

Anyone know what's the dvdinfo dealio?

Left *****

The advert version is free and it does run out after a while. However, a new version then comes out. So, just download the next new version each time.

I myself, paid for it as I find it a very useful and use it all the time and get no adverts as a result.

An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker jm1647's Avatar

An alternative that might suit your needs is DVD Identifier, (it's free but the author accepts donations) that does not expire, doesn't have ads and has been around a couple of years. It comes with a manufacturers database that is updated pretty regularly. The program was just updated 10-23-05 and the manufacturer databse that come with it is as of 9-25-05. It is available here.

Default Thanks!

I'll check it out.

(I was willing to trade a few movie images for the dvdinfo access code key - but not sure if that key will work for multiple users)

Quote Originally Posted by jm1647
    An alternative that might suit your needs is DVD Identifier, (it's free but the author accepts donations) that does not expire, doesn't have ads and has been around a couple of years. It comes with a manufacturers database that is updated pretty regularly. The program was just updated 10-23-05 and the manufacturer databse that come with it is as of 9-25-05. It is available here.

Thread Information