Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ifo edit - after processing last vob "could not find any vob unit in vob file(s)"

Default ifo edit - after processing last vob "could not find any vob unit in vob file(s)"

i'm in need of help here... the topic says pretty much everything. when i open ifoedit, click Create IFOs - select the folder where my vobs are that i joined before from chapters down to 1gb chunks. (ripped my movies in chapters instead of 1gb files). anyway, i open the first vob and then it does its thing; Processing source VOB_VTS_01_1.vob, VOB_VTS_01_2.vob, or however many vobs are in the folder. now the odd thing is, it goes through all the vobs and when it gets to 100% of the last vob it says; "could not find any vob unit in vob file(s)" - and i really have no idea why it does this. ran it through create ifos again yet i got the same error. any ideas?

Not a god of digital video blutach's Avatar

Please do not cross post.

So far, I've closed 2 of your threads today chance_. Not a real good start. Next time, there will be a suspension. I urge you to read the rules and follow them.

Regards

Thread Information