X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VMat
    • Nov 2005

Menus and PBC in WinDVD Creator

Hi,

I use VCDEasy quite often to author VCD's. It works alright, I can watch the films in my standalone player, but the authoring is somewhat painful.

Recently, I've bought a DVD burner that came with a copy of WinDVD Creator 2, so I'm trying to use it to produce the VCD's. It makes the work much easier and the previewed results are very attractive to my taste - but I just can't use the CD menu. There are no highlighted buttons when I play the disc, and the keys don't work as expected.

Has anybody had this kind of problem with WinDVD Creator? Sorry if it's too vague a question, but I'm not sure where to start asking.

I also noticed that it creates a single track from all clips, divided into chapters, whereas VCDEasy would just create a track for each clip. Do I have an option to change it in WinDVD?

For the record, I'm using a good CD-RW. I haven't tried to burn it again with VCDEasy, but I don't believe it could be the issue. I can easily read it in the computer's drives (even in the CD-ROM drive, which is more picky about media).

Thanks,

VMat
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎