Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davidra
    • Jan 2004

SCSI Error

This is making no sense to me. I'm authoring a disk with TMPEG Author, and burning it with that burner. Been doing this for a while with no problem. I can burn the program on a DVD R/W with no problem (at least I did once). When I try the DVD+R, the whole burn takes place, and then at the very end while finalizing, I get the following error message:

Internal error: SCSI Error
    Cond:91, Scene:0, ASC:0, ASCQ:0

Not only that, but I also can burn the files with DVD Shrink. I'd like to be able to make multiple copies without encoding it every time I copy. Is there a way to do that with Shrink?

What is going on?
    Last edited by davidra; 9 Dec 2005, 01:14 AM.
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

first, i wouldn't use tmpgenc dvd author's burn engine as a first choice. what do you have shrink using as the burn tool? nero, dvd decrypter? imgburn?

this is a common question. what i do is burn with nero MANUALLY, and i can choose how many copies i want with one click.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• davidra
      • Jan 2004

Right. I tried Nero Express and it seems to work fine. I know little about Nero; I just always used the author burner. I assume that the Express version is just an easier to use program without as much flexibility as the "burning ROM"?

Comment

Working...