Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StaxRip builds (x264, AAC, XviD, DivX, AC3, MP3, AVI, MKV, DIVX container)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

gegenfrage: hast du schon mal versucht eine mehrsprachige dvd in 2 sprachige divx oder xvid zu erstellen??
    ja, hundertfach erfolgreich erledigt

nein ich warte immer noch auf eine lösung
    =>>

In den StaxRip Optionen kann man die Kommandozeile sehen/einstellen and in der DGIndex Hilfe finded man dass '-OM=2' alle tracks demuxen bedeutet.

Comment

• Fleischgeisel
      • Jan 2006

In den StaxRip Optionen kann man die Kommandozeile sehen/einstellen and in der DGIndex Hilfe finded man dass '-OM=2' alle tracks demuxen bedeutet.

So wären der Eintrag bei mir

"%applicationGIndex%" -IF[%source_files_comma_no_quotes%] -IA=2 -FO=0 -YR=1 -TN=1 -OM=2 -DRC=2 -DSD=0 -DSA=0 -OF=[%source_dir%\%source_name%] -exit

Lt diesem eintrag müßter doch alle Tonspuren demuxt werden oder muß ich noch was bereücksichtigen?

MfG

Fleischgeisel

Comment

• UncasMS
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2001

lt der zeile sollte dgindex in der tat alle spuren demuxen

Comment

• stax
          • Dec 2005

0.9.3.0 (2006-02-06)

• new: All unfinished help documents completed, new DVB Guide, guide section to list guides by other authors and some other help improvement.
          • new: Improved GUI for editing command lines and script.
          • new: Improved command line encoder incl. support for compressibility check.
          • new: MP4 and MKV stream name tags.
          StaxRip

Comment

• xpert2
            • Feb 2006

question for stax

hi,
            aac-He is the best is than you will update the audio codec aac-He
            because that which is integrer is of bad quality for certain encoding
            because it is in 24000htz. (48000htz or 44100htz, it is better, Helix
            aac-He is better)

otherwise it is the first time that I have a transcoder of
            extreme quality, I love it

thank you and good continuation

ps: sorry for my english

Comment

• ajp
              Platinum Member
              Platinum Member
              • Mar 2005

Just wanted to say that I love the program. It is very user friendly and makes ripping DVD's easy. This is software I would pay for.

Comment

• Lupissimo
                • Feb 2006

I have been a DVX user in the past and have now switched to StaxRip, which I mainly use to convert DVB Rips to avi.

So thank you first of all for this nice software helping to concentrate on the process rather than struggling thru many differnet programs!

In the case of black and white movies I would like to enforce the "greyscale" filter in avisynth but have not found a way how to select and activate it.

Any sugestions??

Lupissimo

Comment

• stax
                  • Dec 2005

@Lupissimo

In the latest version it's documented rather good.
                  StaxRip

Comment

• Lupissimo
                    • Feb 2006

This is what I find in the help:
                    "Filters powered by AviSynth are a central component to StaxRip. Using filters requires some experience. The best way to get started is the AviSynth website and most importantly experimenting with the filters. Simply apply a filter and open the preview dialog to see what effect it has. Often the image quality can be improved much with filters. Many filter settings are detected automatically by StaxRip and later versions will support a even better detection. The filter menu in the main dialog shows all currently used filters and has a context menu that provides a rich feature set. StaxRip provides many filter profiles with reasonable default values. Furthermore custom profiles can be created. There are two profile systems, one for the complete filter set and one for the currently selected filter. Filters can be reordered with Drag & Drop and be checked/unchecked to control which filters are actually gonna be used."

Maybe I am stupid, but I cannot find any clue how to include and where to find "greyscale" ! Let alone how to use the " complete filter set".

Sorry , but please give me a hint!

Lupissimo

Comment

• Detalle
                      • Feb 2006

ProjectX so slow !!!

In fact I get tons of message "PES Header ... in ES" that drasticaly slow down the process (at least 2hours instead of 7-8minutes). This display can be disabled from the ProjectX's GUI but how to do it from StaxRip ?

Thanx for your job stax.

Comment

• tekNerd
                        • Feb 2006

Hi!
                        I am new and wnat to say this is the best software ever. I mean, it uses the best tools in such good way that makes my conversions supereasy! Tahnk u so much! I love it!
                        A question: is there a way of extracting audio from a wmv file in a automatic maner? Thank for the help!

Comment

• stax
                          • Dec 2005

Sorry , but please give me a hint!
                          The help was updated recently.

In fact I get tons of message "PES Header ... in ES" that drasticaly slow down the process (at least 2hours instead of 7-8minutes). This display can be disabled from the ProjectX's GUI but how to do it from StaxRip ?
                          The command line is for ProjectX is customizable if that helps any. Do you know why you have so many errors? No problems capturing mpg with DVBViewer.

A question: is there a way of extracting audio from a wmv file in a automatic maner? Thank for the help!
                          Not yet but later.
                          StaxRip

Comment

• stax
                            • Dec 2005

0.9.3.1 (2006-02-16)

• fix: x264 comp check was broke.
                            • fix: sbr or sbrx MP4Box switches were not use for AAC-HE, now sbr is used.
                            • fix: Enabled compiler switch to run StaxRip as 32 bit application on 64 bit systems.
                            • fix: Cutting two audio tracks resulted in two identical tracks.
                            • new: Option to automatically resize the image size after the compressibility check.
                            • update: new DivX, x264 and MP4Box versions integrated.
                            StaxRip

Comment

• tekNerd
                              • Feb 2006

Maybe I am talking crazy or something but I found this: if I open an .avi file that has sound, StaxRip crashes. After I disable the MadiaInfo.dll and open the same avi file there is no crash, but I have no sound (i am sure this is normal).
                              I am doing something wrong or this is a bug?

Comment

• stax
                                • Dec 2005

Maybe I am talking crazy or something but I found this: if I open an .avi file that has sound, StaxRip crashes. After I disable the MadiaInfo.dll and open the same avi file there is no crash, but I have no sound (i am sure this is normal).
                                I am doing something wrong or this is a bug?
                                It's a known problem, so far I have no good strategy how to fix it so you have to disable the AVI preparer in the options and demux manually using VirtualDubMod. Please send a bug report, maybe I can find the reason.
                                StaxRip

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎