Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cuthien
    • Dec 2005

Please show me how

I just received my wedding DVD yesterday. Though I like it a lot, there are parts in there where I want to add music in the background along side with normal converstation. Can someone please show me how to do this. What kind of software would I need and to edit the movies and how do I go about adding music on the background on the parts that I want. Thanks much in advance.
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

Welcome to the Digital Digest Video forum cuthien!

I would look into a program called TMPGEnc DVD Author (A different program than TMPGEnc). It is not free but, it does comes with a 30 day fully functional trail version to let you try it out before you decide to buy it.

If your operating system (O/S) is either Win2000 or WinXP, TMPGEnc DVD Author can also burn your DVD. Otherwise, use NERO to burn in "DVD-Video" mode - Tutorial Located here on how to do this: http://forum.digital-digest.com/show...453#post221453

TMPGEnc DVD Author - http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/tda.html

Comment

• cuthien
      • Dec 2005

Thanks jmet for the advise. I will give it a try.

Comment

• drfsupercenter
        NOT an online superstore
        • Oct 2005

Well Ulead Video Studio is great for adding music to a video, but does not work on DVDs. Maybe Ulead DVD Factory or whatever? You can get trials at www.ulead.com
        CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
        Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
        My DVD Collection

Comment

• paglamon
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Aug 2005

Well Ulead Video Studio is great for adding music to a video, but does not work on DVDs.
          Renaming the .vob files to .mpg does enable them to be opened in Ulead Video Studio 9 for editing.
          sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎