Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Nero introduces NeroLINUX, optical recording solution for LINUX users

Super Moderator

Default Nero introduces NeroLINUX, optical recording solution for LINUX users

Nero announced today the release of NeroLINUX, the Linux OS Solution for CD/DVD Burning. This newest member of Nero’s award-winning product family is now available for free to registered Nero 6 full version owners.

NeroLINUX is a comprehensive and flexible application available to LINUX users that want the power and quality of Nero’s award-winning burning engine to perform all essential optical burning tasks.

NeroLINUX provides LINUX users with the essential tools to effectively perform optical recording tasks. The application supports burning data and disc images to CDs/DVDs (ISO9660, UDF and UDF/ISO9660 Bridge), Bootable CDs/DVDs, Audio CDs with CD text, Mixed Mode CDs, CD-EXTRA, Multisession CD/DVDs and Double Layer DVDs. It is provided as a standard Linux package in RPM or DEB. Supported 32-bit platforms include Red Hat 7.2, 7.3, 8.0, 9.0 and Enterprise Linux 3.0, SuSE 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2, Debian 3.0 and future 3.1. Credit: labDV

Super Moderator

OFF TOPIC

judging by the avatar change and the time of the post I would assume someone(s) been out celebrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats and all my best wishes

Super Moderator

Yeah blu, it was in March of 05.

Not a god of digital video blutach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmet
    Yeah blu, it was in March of 05.
    I know we gotta "publish or perish" but isn't this "latest news" and not "fish and chips wrappers"?

Regards

Super Moderator

yea, I know but, I didn't feel the need to delete was necessary as it is informative.

Thread Information