Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copyright protection: How far will Sony go?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Netsurfer
    Netsurfer
    • Nov 2006

I clean as well!

Comment

• zaveon
      • Mar 2007

i am clean.. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowoooo

Comment

• wlnelson
        • Mar 2005

As a copyright owner of alot of Movies and pmajority owner of alot more, I hate the way sony works. They make the dvd's i just bought not even play in my pc. I had to back them up and them watch them. The protection is getting bad, Iy's getting hard on my equptment, i'll tell you what, if Sony gets worse and screws one of them up, Ill sue them and deal with this copyright protection my way, I can aford the lawyers and the best ones at that.

Sony can kiss my butt!!!

wlnelson
        (My_Website)(downloads)

Comment

• Digitalboy
          Hello
          • Feb 2011

Lets face it people are killing the industry with pirated material its know doubt they are fighting back this hard.

Comment

• wlnelson
            • Mar 2005

According to my records, Pirating only is about 1/2 of 1% to 1%. Not enough to worry about in my opinion. But the only thing I deal with is peiple SELLING DVD's not backing up movies they own, Im not even worried about people retenting and copying, Not cost effective there.

People you make labels and fake making orginal that are not, hurt my reputation fro quality, thats what bothers me the most. Cuts into my profits alot. not people downlowning and copying nearly as much.

but thats my opinion and It does matter to me. I have enough money, i dont need to go after EVERYONE who violates my copyrights.

wlnelson
            (My_Website)(downloads)

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎