Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • owensbyjason
    • Jan 2006

Lightscribe image, Help!!!

My lightscribe burner just started burning the image compressed around the middle of the disc. It has been buning fine and buned an image (pic) fine just last week. Any ideas??
  • owensbyjason
    • Jan 2006

Any help at all.....This happened a couple of weeks ago and then the dvd and cd drives stopped being recognized after that. I found that a burning software that was uninstalled had left behind some trash in the registry. Dvd drive was again recognized but I also swapped the lightscribe burner for a new one and burning problem was fixed. I dont know if swapping the drive fixed problem or if uninstalling other programs fixed problem but lightscribe is again compressing the image of the label around 3/8 from the inner edge. I really like my lightscribe drive but seem to be prone to problems.

Comment

• drfsupercenter
      NOT an online superstore
      • Oct 2005

Have you installed any third-party CD/DVD burning programs lately?
      CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
      Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
      My DVD Collection

Comment

• owensbyjason
        • Jan 2006

Yes but not sure which one may be the culprit

Comment

• BR7
          He is coming to your little town!
          • Aug 2005

I have lightscribe 640c wish I could help you more but mine has worked flawlessly so far.One thing you could do is check for HP updates sometimes they fix compatibility issues.But there has been alot of reports that some of the older lightscribes mess up images after so much use not sure if its true or not its just what I read.Or do the last option and call HP support and see what they say
          Last edited by BR7; 8 Jan 2006, 10:29 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎