X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NightTran
    King of Digital Video
    King of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

I am buy all the time cheap medias, when they are on sale to test I do have coasters from them here and there but I know when I buy them I will not use them for myself, my 40 and 55 are good burners never let me down even with crap media, I burn then test then give to my friends and neighbor , they will report the result to me if they fail
    sigpic

Comment

• olyteddy
      • Nov 2006

Originally Posted by darthrya
      Personally, I like chucking bad media out my window just to see them fly. I get a bonus thrill if they land on the road and shatter, or if they survive the landing, it's nice to see cars run them over. Bad media gets me mad fast.
      That's how I feel when I see a litterbug run over by one of those cars....

Comment

• locoeng
        Who Farted?
        • Dec 2005

D'oh

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
        Walt Kelly

Comment

• darthrya
          • Jan 2006

Originally Posted by olyteddy
          That's how I feel when I see a litterbug run over by one of those cars....
          Honestly, I feel the same about littering, but when I get hot over bad media, I can't help myself but chuck the damn things out of frustration. I once got so mad that I flung one so hard inside the apartment that it stuck into the wall.

Comment

• katzdvd
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • Feb 2006

Honestly, I feel the same about littering, but when I get hot over bad media, I can't help myself but chuck the damn things out of frustration. I once got so mad that I flung one so hard inside the apartment that it stuck into the wall.
            Someone needs anger management classes?

Comment

• Kabuchan
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              • Apr 2006

I've been lucky, I haven't had enough bad burns to make me angry. No anger management classes for me...
              That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• Chokito
                • Jul 2006

I agree, I agree, I agree.
                Bad media is most definitely annoying. How you take the bad burn I imagine depends on how tight you are on time.
                Me, I've had many (too many) bad burns. Gotta pay for experience I suppose, and, by the way, thanks to everybody on this forum or I would have had many many more bad burns. I gave them to my kids (6 and 3) and, well, I guess it's the same as having a car run over them, maybe worse!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎