• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrE_H
    Head of Sanitation
    • Apr 2003

Previewing m2v and mpa files together

Hi guys,

I have some audio and video files converted from avi and they are a m2v video file and mpa audio file. I am using DVD Lab Pro to build the DVD but this won't allow me to preview the video with audio, just the video.

I was wondering if there is a, preferably freeware, program to allow me to just preview the video and audio together to make sure there are no synch problems etc.

Cheers

Mr E
    A pub - ahh yes. A meeting place where people attempt to achieve advanced states of mental incompetence, by the repeated consumption of fermented vegetable drinks.
  • techreactor
    Banned
    • Jul 2005

Originally Posted by MrE_H
    Hi guys,

I have some audio and video files converted from avi and they are a m2v video file and mpa audio file. I am using DVD Lab Pro to build the DVD but this won't allow me to preview the video with audio, just the video.

I was wondering if there is a, preferably freeware, program to allow me to just preview the video and audio together to make sure there are no synch problems etc.

Cheers

Mr E
    DVD lab doesnt have that feature. Try Media player classic or BSplayer.

Comment

• MrE_H
      Head of Sanitation
      • Apr 2003

Wow - I never knew Media Player Classic did that - how cool.

I had that already as I dave the Klite Codec Pack - perfect, thanks mate
      A pub - ahh yes. A meeting place where people attempt to achieve advanced states of mental incompetence, by the repeated consumption of fermented vegetable drinks.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎