X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BriansNSane
    • May 2005

Unknown Audio VDubMod

[IMG][/IMG]
    Here is a picture of the Unknown Audio's stream in VDubMod.Im trying to convert this to an mp3 using lame but it has nothing to decompress it with.I thought it might have been an faad aac so i tried to download that codec but it didnt help.then I tried aac to mp3 converters to no luck.It seems that nothing can convert this thing.Im exhausted from 3 days of nonstop research.If anyone can help It would be you guys and gals.Thanx for taking a look!
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

i've read that virtualdubmod's matroska support is out of date, hence the error. 2 alternatives to demux the audio stream are to use mkvextract
    MKVEXtractGUI and MKVE Wizard are demultiplexer GUIs that allow you to demux mkv streams, split video, audio and subtitle to separate files, from an MKV file.

or a new program alltoavi to convert the entire file.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BriansNSane
      • May 2005

OK Ive been able to extract the audio and convert it to a wav format with graphedit and then convert it to an mp3 format using a wav to mp3 converter.If anyone comes across this particular type of audio just give a post and I'll write a tutorial on how it was done.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

you should write it anyway for future onlookers of this thread.

your very welcome too
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎